We build school culture around common, research-based values and offer a highly structured school environment, balancing the rigor of educational excellence with the joy that comes from high achievement.
Ethos Classical teaches students how to learn and how to think. Scholars are exposed to a broad spectrum of disciplines, with an emphasis on the humanities and the arts. Our curriculum not only builds curiosity but also prepares each scholar for a range of careers.
- Reduces teacher student ratio by having two teachers per classroom.
- Brings joy to students by offering art education each day.
- Builds passion for learning by committing to extended reading minutes.
- Expands learning time by implementing an extended school day.
- Partners with families and community leaders to support ALL students.
Average class sizes will not exceed 30 scholars.